Welcome to the United for Success MPS Volunteer page. Volunteerism has a positive impact on our community and here you will find out about opportunities where you can volunteer your time and talents to the students and staff of Midland Public Schools. All volunteer opportunities are during school hours unless otherwise noted.
Please take some time to fill out our United for Success application HERE to be involved in this district today!
Are you interested in returning to volunteer in the 2018-2019 school year? Check your inbox for your continuence email! If you haven't recieved it or have questions please contact Renee Urlaub at 989-923-5034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lego League Coaches
- Central Park Elementary School
- Chestnut Hill Elementary: 2 or 3 people to get program started
- Plymouth Elementary School
- High School Band Volunteers Needed
- Dow High Band-assistance with uniform preparation & distribution, the annual band camp dessert party and other fall marching band activities.
- Picture Day Help
- Midland High: August 21st from 9am-3pm and August 22 from 10am-3pm
- Schedule Pick-up Day Help
- Jefferson Middle School: August 22nd, 3 shifts: 7:45-9am, 9:45-11am and 12:45-2pm
If any of the volunteer opportunities interest you and you would like more information and/or would like to volunteer, please let me know and I will connect you with the right person to get things going.
If you are not already an approved United for Success volunteer here is a link to fill out an application.
In the latest quarterly report of United for Success we had more than 3,000 volunteers and more than 10,000 hours of volunteer time! This is why our schools are so wonderful, because of people like you! Thank you!