- The Successful Bidder shall provide:
- Material and installation of 832 square ft. of SolarGard Armorcoat 8 mil clear safety and security window film on building secure entrance glass (10 buildings).
- 477 square ft. of DowSil 995 structural silicone (perimeter attachment) for plexi-glass reinforcement of the classroom garage doors at Central Park Elementary.
- The Successful Bidder shall provide all labor, materials, equipment and on-site supervisory oversight necessary for installation.
- All buildings and furnishings shall be protected by the Successful Bidder from damage which might be done or caused by work performed. Any damage caused directly or indirectly by the Successful Bidder’s agents or suppliers shall be repaired and/or replaced at the expense of the Successful Bidder by methods approved by Midland Public Schools to restore the damaged area(s) to its pre-installation conditions. Midland Public Schools shall deem such repairs acceptable only after inspection and approval.
- All new materials shall be asbestos free and installed in accordance with the appropriate manufacturer’s recommendations.
- All debris must be removed from the building daily and hauled away after project is complete.
- The district will have a dumpster onsite for use by the successful contractor.
- The work will be completed at a date no later than August 1st, 2019. Installation is to be completed during days/hours not disruptive to the educational setting.
View Full Details here
Bid Question and Answers